The Definitive Guide to Writing Comedic Characters
From one of the world’s most celebrated humor writers, this easy-to-follow, step-by-step book lays out a clear system for producing living, breathing comedy characters that audiences will fall in love with. You’ll learn…
• The 40 comedy character archetypes that get laughs automatically—you don’t even have to write jokes!
• How to generate endless funny character ideas
• The 10 secrets to making your characters strikingly unique.
• The 8 common mistakes that will make your audience lose interest in your character.
• How to write funny dialogue that sparkles with originality.
• Funny dialogue prompts and how to write banter that leaps off the page.
• The number one tip for writing funny character descriptions that will pull readers in.
• And many more tips, tricks, and techniques!